Our online gifts and gift collections are beautifully packaged, boxed and sent to metropolitan and regional areas Australia-wide.
- Orders will be delivered by courier. A signature on receipt will be required unless you provide us with special delivery instructions that allow us to leave your order in a safe place without a signature.
- Dorology uses E-go (owned by the Hunter Transport Group) and Couriers By Demand (CBD Couriers) as our reputable delivery courier companies.
- Your order tracking information will be emailed to you once your order has been sent.
- Dorology’s standard delivery fee is $15.50 for the first gift collection Australia-wide. Additional charges for ordering additional gift collections will apply.
- Dorology offers Same Day Delivery for a fee of $25.00 for the first gift collection in the Sydney metro area. Additional charges for ordering additional gift collections will apply.
Delivery Timings & Exclusions
- The time required for standard delivery is dependent on location. As a guide:
- 3 – 5 business days for delivery to: NSW, VIC, ACT.
- 4 – 5 business days for delivery to: SA, WA, NT, QLD, TAS.
- Orders placed before 11am (AEST) Monday to Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed between 11am Friday to Sunday will be shipped on Monday (except public holidays anywhere in Australia).
- When selecting Same Day Delivery orders must be received before 10am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Orders placed after this time will be shipped on the next standard business day.
- Same Day Delivery is available to the Sydney Metropolitan area (in NSW) only.
- We do not ship on weekends or public holidays (anywhere in Australia).
- Gifts are delivered during courier/office hours i.e. Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM AEST (no weekend or public holiday delivery is available).
- As we offer a bespoke delivery service we are unable to deliver to Post Office Boxes.
- Dorology does not currently offer international deliveries. We do deliver within Australia when customers order and purchase from our website who live overseas.
Tracking Your Order
- Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent tracking information via email. You will be able to track your order at any time through our courier company’s easy to use tracking system.
Things to Note
- We aim to deliver your gift package by the estimated time of delivery. However, Dorology cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside of its control (e.g. in the cases of adverse weather conditions). You agree that late delivery does not entitle you to a refund or to cancel an order.
- If you supply an incorrect address and we deliver the gift package, then we accept no responsibility for the error. If we need to redeliver to another address there will be a new delivery charge and delivery delays.
- We will deliver the gift collection to the place of delivery you specify when making your order. Title to and risk of the gift collection will pass to you upon delivery of the gift collection to this place of delivery. Dorology cannot be held responsible for the gift delivery. Whilst every care is taken to ensure accurate and safe delivery, we cannot guarantee unforeseen circumstances, such as theft or damage or a parcel not arriving at a certain time or place.
- We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we will be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- In the event that you should miss your scheduled delivery, the courier should leave a notification card and re-attempt the following working day. The courier will attempt delivery of the order on 2 consecutive working days, unless they are instructed by the recipient or a member of our Customer Service team to hold for a future delivery date. Should the courier be unable to complete delivery after the 2 attempts have been made, your order will be returned to us. In these cases Dorology reserves the right to charge you again for any return and redelivery costs that we incur. Please note that changes of delivery address will need to be made via email to the Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are delivering to a hospital please ensure the patient will still be there during the delivery times. We are not responsible if a patient checks out early.
- Please try to send your gift packages to work addresses as your recipient will be there to sign. If gift packages are being sent to home addresses, please leave authority to leave in writing under our special delivery instructions section if you are happy for us to leave the gift package in a safe place.