Herschel Network Large Mesh Pouch Black
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Herschel Supply Co. is a design driven global accessories brand that produces quality products with a fine regard for detail.
Made from: Nylon
Screen printed branding on front
Full grain leather zipper pull
Full size-24.1 cm (H) x 35.6 cm (W)
Herschel Red Bandana Raynor Passport Holder
To complement the travel kit, this collection also features the matching passport holder. Designed to protect your most important travel document, the Raynor passport holder features additional card slots for added functionality and the following features:
– Signature striped fabric liner
– Multiple card slots
– Passport sleeve
– Engineered red and white striped tab
– Classic woven label
– Dimensions: 5.125″(H) x 4″(W) x 0.25″(D)
Skin Juice Vanilla + Honey Moisture Massage Mask 50ml
Skin Juice is a unique Australian owned and made skin care range.
Great for skin craving moisture, best suited to dry, normal, combination, sensitive and dehydrated skins. Vanilla + Honey will leave skin feeling soft and nourished.
This skin comforting face mask is the ultimate nourishing treatment for skin experiencing extreme dryness and dehydration. Infused with healing honey, skin smoothing plant butters and boosted with antioxidant rich berry juices, this nutritious skin treat offers a super burst of hydration and skin plumping moisture to nourish dry and parched skin. Take time out and relieve skin dryness with a weekly moisture mask spread. Leave overnight for extra hydration and wake up with a soft, smooth and youthful glow.
◦ This delectably rich and soothing creamy mask uses organic shea and mango butter to nourish and smooth dry rough skin.
◦ Cranberry, raspberry and pomegranate oils are rich in essential fatty acids and provide soothing relief for irritation while helping to restore the skin’s elasticity.
◦ Skin will be left looking clearer and brighter with anti-inflammatory honey and antioxidant vanilla.
Skin Juice Berry Refreshing Body Oil 150ml
Experience sweet, fresh, fruit and berry aromas.
This potent and concentrated blend of precious fruit oils absorbs deeply into the skin to unleash healthy nutrients within, allowing you to experience a brighter, healthier, dewy glow.
This berry infused body oil feeds and nourishes all skin types for that all over healthy, dewy glow. The infused superfood ingredients also make this body oil perfect for supporting the skin’s elasticity during pregnancy.
This silky smooth fruit oil nectar suits any skin type and will leave the skin feeling super soft, smooth and refreshed. This oil smells literally good enough to drink and is a fast absorbing body oil that is very easy to use. For best results it is recommended to be applied to the skin after bathing or showering.
◦ NOURISHING: Our skin naturally looses lipids as we age and from exposure to the environment. These skin protective lipids can also be flushed away during bathing or showering. The loss of these nourishing lipids can lead to dry, rough and dehydrated skin. Berry Body oil is made with pure skin-loving lipids from olives that work with the skin to reinforce a protective barrier to nourish and protect against dryness.
◦ PROTECTS SKIN AGAINST IRRITATION + SENSITIVITY: Sunflower oil provides a protective, breathable barrier for the skin. Research has shown Sunflower oil also helps skin to resist infection and rebuild under developed skin. A healthy barrier function rich in lipids will protect the skin from environmental irritation while watermelon, kiwi fruit and berry oils are excellent sources of essential fatty acids. These will help to protect the skin from internal inflammation and redness.
◦ HYDRATING: Plant sterol rich oils will help strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier. Skin compatible lipids and natural fats from plant sterol rich fruit and vegetable oils mimic the effects of ‘good’ cholesterol in the skin. This helps to prevent trans epidermal water loss to boost moisture retention and protect the skin against dehydration and premature ageing.
◦ PREGNANCY SAFE: Berry Body oil is also perfect and safe to use during pregnancy; these super fruit-infused oils are quickly absorbed to support stretching skin during pregnancy. Fast absorbing oils from sunflower, rosehip, watermelon, kiwi fruit and sea buckthorn penetrate the epidermis to deeply nourish and plump the skin, making it more elastic and supple. Pregnancy safe essential oils help to promote the skin’s natural healing process, meaning the skin will repair more quickly to help prevent unwanted stretch marks.
Skin Juice Perfect Paws Quenching Hand & Foot Cream 100ml
A fresh burst of moisture to soften the driest of hands and feet. This non-greasy blend is fast absorbing and won’t interrupt hard working hands and feet.
Perfect Paws hand and foot cream is bursting with skin nourishing superfoods and is made without any nut oils. Among other delicious nutrients, this skin quencher is loaded with anti-inflammatory essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6. The essential nutrient, Omega 3, is found in oils from a selection of botanical seeds and is not naturally produced by the body. These ‘good fats’ will help to treat the symptoms of conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, offering a healthy alternative to the steroid creams conventionally used. The essential fatty acids in this enriched cream also assist in protecting hands and feet from environmental drying, keeping skin feeling super soft and smooth.
◦ Help to repair dry, cracked and rough hands and feet with healing essential fatty acids, omega 3 and 6 from superfoods Chia, Pumpkin and Kiwi Fruit.
◦ Add skin-smoothing nourishment to thirsty hands and cuticles with the penetrative moisture from sunflower, sesame and grapeseed oils.
◦ Keep hands and feet fresh and clean with the essential juices of Lemongrass and Tangerine.
◦ Strengthen and encourage healthy nail growth with stimulating Rosemary.
◦ Keep the skin younger longer with potent antioxidants from Raspberries and Cranberries.
Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
A funny, tender, utterly beguiling story about a woman’s search for happiness.
It’s 3 a.m. and Elizabeth Gilbert is sobbing on the bathroom floor. She’s in her thirties, she has a husband, a house, they’re trying for a baby – and she doesn’t want any of it. A bitter divorce and a turbulent love affair later, she emerges battered and bewildered and realises it is time to pursue her own journey in search of three things she has been missing: pleasure, devotion and balance.
So she travels to Rome, where she learns Italian from handsome, brown-eyed identical twins and gains twenty-five pounds, an ashram in India, where she finds that enlightenment entails getting up in the middle of the night to scrub the temple floor, and Bali where a toothless medicine man of indeterminate age offers her a new path to peace: simply sit still and smile. And slowly happiness begins to creep up on her.
Number Of Pages: 400
Published: 25th May 2016
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 19.8 x 13.0 x 2.5
Weight (kg): 0.27
Edition Number: 1
Edition Type: Special edition
Swept Away by Wanderlust by Axel & Ash
Swept away by Wanderlust is a coffee table style journal that inspires you to dream and capture all your travel adventures.
Full of inspiration, beautiful photography and travel motivation that ignites the wanderlust spirit, it is the perfect gift for every traveller, adventurer & life seeker. Swept away by Wanderlust is a creatively designed book with fun, quirky writing prompts that spark you to capture your special moments before they are forgotten. Beautifully bound in an earthy latte-coloured cloth this charming journal is for the free-spirited traveller who wants to document their journey in a chic yet simple way. With every page individually designed, this journal is full of quirky questions, fun writing prompts and list pages and is the ultimate way to capture your travel memories!
Swept away by Wanderlust includes:
◦ Before section & Summary pages
◦ Inspiring quotes
◦ Unique questions and thought-provoking prompts on every page
◦ Spontaneous ‘To-do’ notes
◦ Beautiful and edgy photography from around the world
◦ Blank pages for journaling, drawing and important scribbles
◦ List pages to fill in during the trip: People I met Favorite restaurants etc
◦ Bucketlist of 111 things I want to do with my one wild and precious life
◦ A world map to trace the journey
Number Of Pages: 220
Published: 1st November 2015
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 20.57 x 17.78 x 2.29
Weight (kg): 0.64